Friday, March 12, 2010

KOFXIII

I'm excited because SNK Playmore will be releasing a preview of the latest installment in the KOF series which is King of Fighters XIII on March 26, 2010 at around 6pm. Maybe they realized their errors from KOFXII and this is their public apology. Maybe we can have Mai back *crosses fingers.* But seriously, KOFXII was one sorry game. SFIV is so much better, and that coming from a fan of KOF series Well I'm a fan of both but KOF for me is better, before SFIV and KOFXII. 

Remembering what they did to the characters: FAThena, Steroid Clark and Ralf, nerfed Kensou, and they even took out Elisabeths moves. WTF?! Seriously?! Well, they made some others way cooler like Leona and Iori. And what's up with the story, oh I'm sorry, there's none. I hope they fix why the hell everyone's gone retro while Iori and Ash has gone forward in their timeline. 

And please bring Mai back. And did I mention Mai?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online