Friday, May 14, 2010

Kula Diamond

KOFXIII
05.13.2010

Kula Diamond was at last revealed to be joining Team K' for XIII. You might remember her joining K's team after the fall of NEST in 2001. Since then she became friends with K'. She and Whip are close friends as well. They were last spotted together in XI during a ceremony attended by Team Ikari.



I was rooting for her to be included in this game. Between her and Whip, I'd pick Kula. But Whip is a tough character as well, she's fast and might land hard combos if you get confused with all her high-low play.

I'm planning to use Kula with Yuri and either Athena or Mai for my girls' team. For the guys, maybe I'd go for Ash, Kensou and... hmm... no one else. hahah. Ok I go for female characters, judge me! But seriously, the women this year are all tough. We have Vice, Mature and Elisabeth. Too bad we can't place Vanessa in the game because she had no significance to the main story. She's just a striker for the NEST saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online