Sunday, January 16, 2011

Final Fantasy IV Complete

Amano illustration featuring the 
The After cast headed by Ceodore.

I'm so excited for this one. I know I felt bored playing FF4 on GBA because I felt it was too slow. I haven't tried the DS version yet. And I know I can't play the The After sequel since it was only available as a downloadable content on mobile phones in Japan. Good luck to me.

Until fortune smile one day.

And here comes the PSP version, Final Fantasy IV Complete. It features the original game and the sequel in redrawn high resolution 2D graphics, plus a scenario that bridges the two games. As per wiki. Just one more problem, I have yet to buy my own PSP. hahah.

I 'm hoping to get that within the first quarter of the year. Right in time for Duodecim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online