Sunday, September 5, 2010

Now Playing: Breath of Fire V

As I said before, I am pretty much backlogged when it comes to games. I had just started Breath of Fire V Dragon's Quarter which was released seven years ago. It marked the death of Capcom's dragon franchise.

The game is straightforward and levelling up isn't that much a pain in the ass. I've been resetting the game like three or four times now and it's good that you get to retain your inventory and skills.

Now I stopped playing it again and gone back to wiki surfing. I searched for some articles in Breath of Fire and it led me tothis photo:

Ryu from 4, 2, 1, 3, and 5. Then Nina from 5, 3,1, 2 and 4.

The history of BoF. In my book, the coolest Ryu for me would be from BoF3. The coolest Nina from BoF4. Coolest dragon system would be from BoF3. Coolest ensemble from BoF2. Coolest rival is a tie between BoF3's Teepo and BoF4's Fou-lu.

Speaking of Fou-lu, Saiki (and/or Ash Crimson) looks kinda like him. Watchathink? Both were powerful royalties from the past.

Fou-lu on the left and Saiki on the right.

Anyways, I gotta return to finishing BoFV. Next time, I'll write a review slash trip-down-memory-lane for the other BoFs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online