Thursday, February 10, 2011

Matthew vs Ceodore

I've started playing Golden Sun Dark Dawn for some days now. Actually I started again cause I missed one Djinn and I checked the FAQs right after the very first road block. FAIL!



Matthew is the new hero of Golden Sun Dark Dawn, the third game in the Golden Sun series. He is the son of Isaac the hero of Vale from Golden Sun Broken Seal. He inherits his father's swordsmanship and abilities as an Earth Adept. And yes they are both blonde. He starts his journey 30 years after the events of Golden Sun The Lost Age.

Ceodore is the new hero of Final Fantasy IV After Years, the sequel to Final Fantasy IV (duh?). He is the son of Cecil Harvey and Rosa Farrell. He is part Lunarian, can sword-wield and can cast White magic (maybe from the mother side). And he did inherit his fathers platinum hair. He starts his joureny 17 years after the events of Final Fantasy IV.

Anyways, I'm just comparing Matthew and Ceodore because they are both sons of heroes of the previous installment before their time. I'm a big fan of the Golden Sun and Final Fantasy series (although I was bored with FF4s battle system). I'm excited with the FF4 Complete for the PSP. I hope they tweaked the ATB. hahah.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online