Friday, February 11, 2011

Phoenix Wright



Who is Phoenix Wright?

I was asking myself that same question before when I heard about his name why people keep mentioning him to come out in Capcom crossover games. Now after some googling around I know who he is.

He is the main protagonist in the Ace Attorney series by Capcom, a novel type game where you play as the defense attorney of your clients. He is renowned for his turnabout defenses on hopeless cases, like the eponymous mythical bird coming out of its ashes. If only he wasn't disbarred then maybe we can get him for Lindsay Lohan. Ha!

I tried one game from the series titled Trials and Tribulations where you flashback how he became a lawyer in the first place. That was the third game in the series and I intend to play it chronologically so stopped playing after the prequel scenario. I loved the game, playing sorta kinda detective in a case where the evidences will pop out eventually after exploring witness testimonies. And I get to learn how a court proceeding go, albeit in the Japanese court system. Heyy, I don't get to watch any of them The Practice or Ally McBeals before yah know.

Makes me wanna pursue Law more. Well, maybe not Penal Law but Tax and/or Commercial Law. hahah

And no, I don't think he'll be appearing anytime soon in any Capcom crossover fighting game (although he did appear in SNK vs Capcom, but it was a card game yah know) unless you want him to poke you in the eye with a pen or smash your head with a gavel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online